Greenwich Country Club was built in 1892 in Greenwich, Connecticut. The club has a World Class Golf Course, 8 tennis courts, 4 paddle courts, 2 international squash courts and a hardball doubles court, a swimming pool, and a bowling alley. The squash house was completely refurbished in 2005 and remains one of the best facilities in north east of America.
- Administrative and supportive
The Assistant Squash Pro will have:
- Strong leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- An energetic commitment to and enthusiasm for, squash, sport and the club industry
- Strong communication and people skills
- Assistant Pro must demonstrate superior playing and coaching ability
- A proven ability to plan, manage, evaluate and implement successful player programs at all levels
- A demonstrable ability to effectively work with Head Pro, Management, and Members
- Attract larger group of members to play, with particular attention to Juniors
- To set the development standards for playing, competing and winning at all levels of squash
- Assist Head Pro to deliver high quality coaching, practice, and competition programs to all levels of players
- Assist in planning, organizing, and execution of squash tournaments
- Development of a Tournament Calendar incorporating national, regional and county tournaments
- Work closely with Squash Committee and Head Pro to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved.
- Take ownership in the appearance and maintenance of the squash facility.
- Open shop per direction of Squash Pro
- Must be ambitious and teach Juniors of all levels
- Assist in the execution of summer clinics
- Flexible schedule to ensure the demands of the membership is being met
- Averaging a 40 hour work week at GCC to include lessons, clinics, and shop responsibilities (Average 25+ hours per week on court)
To apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires at 4:56pm on Thursday September 18th, 2014