Becoming a Member Club of U.S. Squash entitles you to a broad range of benefits and exposes you to a national network of squash contacts. Benefits include:
- To host a U.S. Squash accredited (sanctioned) tournament or league, your club must be a U.S. Squash Member Club.
- This provides U.S. Squash General Liability Insurance coverage for incidents that occur in association with U.S. Squash accredited (sanctioned) activities.
- The Member Club will receive secondary liability insurance up to $2,000,000 (Increased!).
Services for your squash players and teaching pro
- Your club will receive access to online league and ladder products to engage your members in quality programming.
- U.S. Squash members receive rankings which are viewable at the Member Club level. This means your players will know how they rank against other club members.
- Your club will receive a copy of our printed publications.
- Waived accreditation (sanctioning) fees for all club championships.
Promotion for your club and squash
- We promote your club via a listing in several places on our official U.S. Squash website so players interested in joining in your area will know about you.
- We provide promotional materials to member clubs on a regular basis including schedules and brochures so you are able to keep your members informed.
555 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1102
New York, NY 10018