The 2020 Racquet & Paddle Sports Show, taking place January 21-24 in sunny Orlando, FL, is a four-day experience not to be missed by racquet sport industry professionals. This future-focused B2B event, co-located with the 2020 PGA Merchandise Show, will bring together racquet sport professionals, industry leaders, facility suppliers, and manufacturers from around the world.
Following the response to its successful inaugural event in 2019, the show has expanded on educational, experiential and networking offerings to facilitate more connections and help grow business and participation across all racquet sports. The 2020 Show will showcase the latest trends and innovations in equipment, technology, court surface/construction and maintenance as well as apparel, performance, fitness and nutrition, retail design, accessories and footwear from leading and emerging brands.
Don’t miss out! Immerse yourself in all that the Racquet & Paddle Sports Show has to offer. Event highlights include:
- Demo Day: Lake Nona Experience—see the equipment and play test innovative new products at the USTA National Campus on January 21.
- Annual TOM Conference (January 22-24), featuring the popular “TOM Talk” format—designed for tennis owners & managers.
- Complimentary Education – Hear from Henry Wallmeyer, President & CEO of the National Club Association; Carlos Silva, President & CEO World TeamTennis (WTT); Dent Wilkens, Senior Vice President of Operations, US Squash and many more to be announced soon!
- Court Activations — exhibition matches, live demonstrations, clinic and more on two full sized courts built on the Show floor.
- Killerspin UnplugNPlay Days — a table tennis tournament open to all attendees, featuring exciting prizes.
And so much more!
For more information & to register for the show, visit http://racquetshow20.com/USSquash