The Boar’s Head seeks nominations for a Squash Professional.
The McArthur Squash Center (MSC) at Boar’s Head Sports Club includes nine singles courts and two doubles courts. MSC is a joint use facility, being both a private club available to members of Boar’s Head Sports Club, and the home facility of the University of Virginia squash teams.
This position is focused primarily at the Boar’s Head Sports Club, with the primary goal of expansion and growth of member programming in all its various forms, but with particular emphasis on junior programming and beginner players.
Assistance to the Director of Squash will also be expected with various tasks including ladders and leagues, social matches, summer camps, and tournament organization.
- Teaching squash lessons and clinics to members both adults and children
- Assistance in tournament organization
- Assistance in pro shop sales and racquet restringing when required
- Flexibility to work on Saturdays
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Valid US Work Visa and social security number. Please note that we cannot under any conditions accept P1 visa holders.
- Minimum squash skills of US rating of 4.5 level or higher
If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about hospitality and interested in becoming a member of premier team, we would like to hear from you!
Interested candidates should apply online here.