The Cleveland Skating Club is looking to hire an additional squash professional to join our coaching staff. We have over 25 juniors in our squash program with 5 ranked in the top 100 nationally. Our membership is growing and we are looking to double our current programming offerings.
The squash pro is responsible for the enhancing our junior member Squash programming and increase our member engagement and attract new members. He/She will work closely with our other Squash Pro, General Manager and Committee to ensure that all of programming aligns with the objectives of the Club and provide a superior experience for our members.
- Valid to work in US is necessary.
- Prior experience with private lessons/clinics/camps with focus on the Juniors.
- Evenings and Weekend availability with 20-25 hours of coaching per week. This can increase with private lessons and availability. Will require some travel to tournaments.
- 2 years of coaching experience at all levels preferred and/or professional playing experience.
- A genuine love of squash, ability to teach at all levels and a desire to teach children and adults alike, while passing on great sportsmanship values and team spirit and support.
Hourly rate for this position is based on candidate’s experience and skill set.
The Cleveland Skating Club was incorporated in 1937. Over the years, renovations and additions have been made to this beautiful and historic building. Member amenities include indoor and outdoor tennis courts, squash courts, platform tennis courts, year round indoor pool, fitness center, ice rink, and a full range of dining and banquet options all housed under one roof. The Club today is considered one of the regions only luxury family athletic clubs with a long history as a gathering place and community for Cleveland’s business, civic, and community leaders. The current membership of over 500 members and covers four generations of families who embrace the traditions of the club while also forging ahead to be relevant today in this modern and progressive city. The Cleveland Skating Club is a central location for friends, family, and associates to gather and advance their relationships.
Applicants should submit their resume and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.