Concourse Athletic Club Seeks Full Time Squash Professional/Touring Professional
Application deadline – March 15th Start date ASAP
• Assist the Squash Director with Squash activity programming, including developing and promoting
squash programs for all age groups.
• Teach group and private lessons
• Organize socials, tournaments, ladders, etc. Promote squash memberships to all potential prospects
• Maintain courts in a professional manner and ensure the environment is safe for all who use the
• Work with local urban squash program
• Squash coaching level minimum Level 2
• Squash playing level – BSPA minimum or PSA (preferred)
• Previous experience is essential and must be of the highest standard.
• We do accept candidates without working visa but is a preferred.
• Visa cost will be included with a payback schedule over a year period.
• Be able to provide extensive references with contact information with resume submission.
Benefits include: Competitive Base salary and commission on lessons and programs, Health, Dental and
Visions insurance, 401k, paid time off plus holidays, Free club membership. For a Touring professional,
Concourse Athletic Club would be an ideal base to work and train from whilst having assistance from Club
sponsors for tournament travel and training.
Please email your squash resume and/or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org