ASSISTANT SQUASH PROFESSIONAL
The Denver Athletic Club
The Denver Athletic Club seeks a motivated, energetic and personable Assistant Squash Professional. The individual we seek would be a gifted player and coach for adults and children of all skill levels. The Assistant Squash Professional would have strong communication skills as well as strong administrative and organization skills.
Applicant must be able to pass extensive background check, fingerprinting and drug test.
Applicant must have a valid U.S. work visa.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Friendly and professional attitude at all times.
- Ability to provide administrative off-court support to the Director of Squash along with the coordination of both personal teaching schedule and member communications.
- Experience working with juniors and adults of all abilities. Two years teaching experience preferred.
- Competent in evaluating and implementing appropriate skill level coaching plans.
- Hardball doubles experience is preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication skills with coworkers and members is essential.
- Ability and willingness to grow their own lesson numbers and teaching schedule.
- PSA Tour or College Team playing experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coaches/teaches individual and group lessons, clinics, and camps for youth and adults.
- Helps organize and oversee local, regional, national, pro and junior tournaments hosted by The Denver Athletic Club
- Enforces squash rules and procedures regarding scheduling and the reservations of courts.
- Assists in planning, organizing and distributing information regarding camps, classes, clinics, etc to members.
- Provides quality service to our members while conducting him or herself in a professional manner.
- Weekends, Manager on Duty.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Discounted downtown parking and bus pass
- Employee Meal Plan
- Vacation Plan
- Sick Plan
- Paid holidays
Applicant must be able to pass extensive background check. Interested candidates should contact email@example.com.