Why Support US Squash?
Because our mission drives our calls to action: to be the best not just in the competitive arena, but also in winning with integrity and honor, being the most inclusive, diverse and accepting community, and being the best in service to that community. We:
- Drive Excellence – with Integrity
- Promote Sportsmanship and Build Character
- Grow Access and Participation
- Increase Awareness and Foster Community
A Trusted and Efficient Partner: Founded in 1904 and headquartered in New York City, US Squash is a 501(c)3 nonprofit membership organization that maximizes the resources entrusted to us by our partners and supporters:
- Roughly 20% of our annual budget comes from contributions from individuals
- As an organization, US Squash maintains the best ratio of revenue earned per employee of any comparable national sports governing body in the U.S.
- 90% of expenses are focused on programs, not overhead.
All gifts are 100% tax-deductible. US Squash gratefully acknowledges the generosity of the individuals and foundations who have demonstrated their commitment and support for US Squash and the vision of allowing all people to have the opportunity to enhance their health and well being through the sport of squash.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, US Squash relies on the generosity of its friends and supporters to help fund its activities, which are designed to build a bright future for squash. Each contribution has a direct impact on our efforts to increase participation, build awareness of squash, provide programs that allow people to access the sport, and enrich players’ experiences.
Thanks to our Donors for all of Their Support!
Guidestar provides information regarding legitimacy, impact, reputation, finances, programs, transparency, and governance of nonprofits.