We’re working to make US Squash the best in providing everyone accessibility and the opportunity to compete at a level that helps them meet their potential as a player, whatever that may be. In doing so, we:
- Underwrite more than $100, 000 in costs and benefits annually to college squash and urban squash to offer young adults the opportunity to play in college if they want, and kids in underserved communities a clear path to realizing their full potential regardless of their means through the best coaching available and a supportive team environment, and provide all of them the chance to remain involved in squash for their entire lives… and to pass that tradition on to their children
- Support and advocate for the development of opportunities in squash for juniors and adults alike, in singles and doubles, whether beginning lifelong or elite players
- Provide seed funding and support to convert racquetball courts to squash courts, and to start middle school and high school programs nationally
- Organize, fund and implement programs supporting women’s squash including Women’s Squash Week, now held in 36 cities to introduce women to the game, and led the world in 2013 by being the first to offer full parity in prize money for women and men at the U.S. Open
- Provide training, development, certification and continuing educational opportunities to teaching professionals, coaches and officials around the country to help ensure they are qualified and equipped to create and maintain outstanding squash programs
- Invest in the infrastructure to support the growth and development of the sport, for players, fans, professionals, and clubs by providing the system and technology to seamlessly do everything from register for events, live score matches, follow competitions, receive a rating and ranking, find a match, and reserve a court
- Provide daily support to tournament and league directors nationwide, including seeding tournaments, scheduling seasons, creating draws, ensuring accredited competitions around the country are run with a high level of professionalism, and
- Serve as consultants to the squash community, offering information and advice to emerging programs, schools, club owners and developers.
Guidestar provides information regarding legitimacy, impact, reputation, finances, programs, transparency, and governance of nonprofits.