- Work to select, organize and fund world-class U.S. Teams in competitions internationally, including the World Men’s and Women’s Team and Individual Championships, as well as the junior equivalents
- Provide direct financial support to the best American athletes who are competing professionally – including Amanda Sobhy, Olivia Blatchford, Chris Gordon, Chris Hanson, and Todd Harrity — to ensure their success and the rise of Team USA Squash
- Develop up-and-coming junior squash talent through an extensive year-round network of Regional Training Squads, Regional Championships and international test matches and competitions
- Host 21 National Championships each year, covering all categories of competition, and
- Honor our sport’s rich history, recognize the best our sport has to offer, and challenge thousands to reach their full individual potential.
Guidestar provides information regarding legitimacy, impact, reputation, finances, programs, transparency, and governance of nonprofits.