Assistant Professional Needed
Hackley School is seeking an assistant squash professional. The primary responsibility of the assistant pro will be to work with the Director of Squash, Adrian Grant former world no.9, in developing the Hackley School program in lower, middle, upper school divisions as well as leading a varsity program. Additional responsibilities will include working in the world class AG Squash Academy program.
- Professional experience on the PSA mens/womens tour
- Experience and a passion for coaching all levels – from beginners to elite players
- Assist with the development of the lower school student program
- Available for after school private and elite group sessions along with scheduled weekend tournaments
- Good communication skills
- Able to set goals and execute
- Entrepreneurial mind set
Hackley School is a private college preparatory school located in Tarrytown and is a 40min commute from New York City. The Walter Johnson Center for Health and Wellness boast a newly built 100,000+ square foot facility with 8 international squash courts, state of the art cardio center, three basketball courts, eight lane pool, free weights room, wrestling room, fencing studio and much more.