Squash Pro Openings
Life Time Fitness currently owns and operates 42 squash centers and 121 courts in the US and Canada. Life Time is the home to over 1.8 million members with many thousands of juniors at each of our 132 locations.
Life Time is in a unique position in the squash community as we are growing and contributing to the sport unlike any other squash club in America. We are committed to growing squash and developing programs for all skill levels and ages.
- Minneapolis, MN
Squash Pro job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Organizing and teaching all Life Time branded squash programs
- Growing squash participation and executing outstanding member service skills
- Monthly meetings and training
- Coordinating and overseeing signature programs, tournaments, junior programs, leagues, and social events
- Responsible for the financial budget and performance of club squash department
In order to qualify for this position you must have the following:
- Prior squash club coaching and programming experience required
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer and people skills a must
- Demonstrate knowledge on how to grow a squash program
- High level of energy and enthusiastic
- 40+ hours per week available
- Ability to develop programs and execute them
- Mastery level squash coaching skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly wage and commissions
- Full benefits: Medical, dental, 401(k), STD, LTD, life insurance, and more (for full-time position only)
- Free Life Time membership
Contact National Squash Manager John Wilinski at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.