ASSISTANT SQUASH PROFESSIONAL
Missouri Athletic Club – St. Louis, Missouri
In 1903, a St Louis institution was born. Since its inception, the Missouri Athletic Club has endured and thrived by remaining committed to the vision of the original founders: “to be the premier athletic, social and dining club for business, professional and civic leaders and their families in the St Louis area.” Today, the MAC is recognized as a “Platinum Club of America”, an honor bestowed to the top 3% of clubs in America. If you are dedicated, skilled and inspired to be the best, find a career with our diverse and talented team!
The Missouri Athletic Club seeks a motivated, energetic and personable Assistant Squash Professional. The individual we seek would be a gifted player and coach for adults and children of all skill levels. The Assistant Squash Professional would have strong communication skills as well as strong administrative and organization skills.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Friendly and professional attitude at all times.
- Ability to provide administrative off-court support to the Director of Squash along with the coordination of both personal teaching schedule and member communications.
- Experience working with juniors and adults of all abilities. Two years teaching experience preferred.
- Competent in evaluating and implementing appropriate skill level coaching plans.
- Hardball doubles experience is preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication skills with coworkers and members is essential.
- Ability and willingness to grow their own lesson numbers and teaching schedule.
- A visa is required for this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coaches/teaches individual and group lessons, clinics, and camps for youth and adults.
- Helps organize and oversee local, regional, national, pro and junior tournaments hosted by Missouri Athletic Club.
- Enforces squash rules and procedures regarding scheduling and the reservations of courts.
- Assists in planning, organizing and distributing information regarding camps, classes, clinics, etc to members.
- Provides quality service to our members while conducting him or herself in a professional manner.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
|– Competitive salary and lesson rates.
– Two days off per week.
– Sick leave.
– Paid Holidays and vacation.
|– Group insurance package: Medical, Dental, Life AD&D, STD, Section 125.
– Retirement Plan: 401k Savings & Investment.
Interested applicants may apply at: https://macstl.aaimtrack.com/jobs/