In 1903, a St Louis institution was born. Since its inception, the Missouri Athletic Club has endured and thrived by remaining committed to the vision of the original founders: “to be the premier athletic, social and dining club for business, professional and civic leaders and their families in the St Louis area.”
Today, the MAC is recognized as a “Platinum Club of America”, an honor bestowed to the top 3% of clubs in America. If you are dedicated, skilled and inspired to be the best, find a career with our diverse and talented team!!
The Missouri Athletic Club seeks a world-class professional with significant entrepreneurial leadership and management experience to join the Club as its Director of Squash. Ideal candidates will have a proven track-record of playing, coaching, managing and operating a year-round, full-service squash program and facility at the highest level of the sport. Candidates will have excellent entrepreneurial and mission-driven execution skills with a willingness to go the extra mile to offer club members exceptional services.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Skillful squash instructor and player who is willing and able to play with members of all skill levels. Similar working experience in a private club or similar environment preferred.
• Managerial experience and SRA Level III Coach with Elite Status or equivalent preferred, not required.
• Proven record developing squash players of all skill levels, including nationally competitive youth and adults preferred.
• Working knowledge of program administration and budgeting.
• Ability to effectively hire, train, motivate and develop staff to improve squash program.
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal forms.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
Coaches/teaches individual and group lessons, clinics, and camps for youth and adults. Organizes and oversees local, regional, national, pro and junior tournaments hosted by Missouri Athletic Club. Enforces squash rules and procedures regarding scheduling and the reservations of courts. Develops and manages department budget. Keeps all forms of communication updated with current program information. Plans, organizes and distributes information regarding camps, classes, clinics, etc. to staff and members. Provides quality service to our members while conducting him or herself in a professional manner and adheres to club policies.
We offer Excellent Benefits!
Because our employees are our most important resource, the Club offers a competitive, rewarding benefits package. This philosophy of the Club helps to ensure that the men and women who work for the Club remain effective in serving its’ members and guests.
Group Insurance Package – (Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, STD, Section 125)
Retirement Plan – 401 (k) Savings and Investment
Paid Holidays and Vacation
Interested applicants can send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.