Location: 23 Waterfront Place, Port Chester, NY 10573
We are a start-up company focusing on a combination of high performance and fun, offering people to opportunity to work towards their ultimate squash goals or to have the most fun calorie-burning workout in a very interesting, exciting social environment. We are innovating in every way we work with our members, athletes and employees, bringing technology into their training and building on an MSquash community to enhance performance, inspiring them to maximize life. We currently have one location in Port Chester NY.
We are passionate about high performance living and the power of play – and we practice what we preach – happy to go the extra mile every day for our members. We believe in everyone’s untapped potential and take a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big in setting goals for our players and don’t settle for the status quo, not for them, nor for the company. We sweat the details. As a team we never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the MSquash experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, always ready to try new things. We aren’t just a squash academy, we’re a community vested in our players’ happiness and success. At MSquash, there’s energy, humility, authenticity and a team approach in everything we do.
MSquash is seeking a Membership and Marketing Associate for our state-of-the-art academy in Port Chester NY.
The Membership and Marketing Associate will provide a top notch experience for existing members, promote and sell new memberships and services, and support all our efforts. Your daily activities will consist of managing the front desk, launching our marketing plan, ensuring the lessons and clinic agendas are filled, and offering a professional and positive experience to all our members, every day.
We are looking for a high performing individual, who enjoys multi-tasking and has a high customer service orientation. We need a team member who is always ready to answer customer questions while thinking of a new marketing promotion or ways to improve our services.
To be inspired by how we work and how we get things done, listen to: https://theideamixlifehustle.podbean.com/e/pivoting-into-their-entrepreneurial-dream/
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Responsible for selling club memberships and training packages
- Prospect new business and clients
- Set up marketing activities such as promotional emails, in-center promotion, website updates, and event organization.
- Answer incoming phone calls, manage email communication and be available for questions from existing members and potential new members.
- Ensure a top notch front desk experience for current and potential members, anticipating their needs and reaching out proactively to them. Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members
- Manage the administrative, scheduling and day-to-day operations of the facility.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Previous marketing and/or administrative experience preferred
- An entrepreneurial and perfectionist spirit
- A self-starter, with new, innovative, ‘lean’ ideas to grow our business (‘Lean’ referring to the lean start-up by Eric Ries)
- Confidence to perform on an incentive based salary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience with Excel, Word, Powerpoint and social media
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly
- Personal passion for health and fitness
- Enjoy working within a team, but also happy to work independently, too
- Strong time management skills
- Flexibility to work some evenings, weekends and holidays
THE WORK SCHEDULE WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL: PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME
- MSquash is looking to fill a total of +/- 40 hours per week, we are flexible to work with candidates who want to work part-time or full-time.
- Morning, evening and weekend shifts available
- Mon 8:30am-4:30pm
- Wed 8:30am-2:30pm
- Thu 8:30am-4:30pm
- Fri 1-9pm
- Sun 8am-6pm
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Annual base salary of $32,000 along with sales commission opportunities for:
- New membership sales (no cap)
- Sales of lesson and training packages (no cap)
Additional benefits include:
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K plan
- Complimentary Club membership
- Discounts on all MSquash products and services including Personal Training, private Pilates, Spa, Café services, and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned.
MSquash is an equal opportunity employer, values diversity, and is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment as defined by federal and state law. Individuals must be authorized to work in the US. We are unable to sponsor work visas as this time.
IS THIS YOU? GREAT!
Please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com