Location: MSquash Accelerator, Port Chester, NY
MSquash is a high-performance center in Port Chester, NY. Since its opening in May of 2018, MSquash has been successful in attracting a strong member base including nationally ranked junior players. You would be part of a team that works together building our program. At MSquash you will be able to train players using the latest technology including interactiveSquash. You will assist us in running the year-round program with group and private sessions, help us run tournaments and summer camps, do tournament coaching and much more. The position is for a full-time coach flexible to travel for weekend tournaments and work weekends. We are looking for an engaged, energized person who has coaching experience, who absolutely loves working with athletes and cares for them from a holistic point of view.
Key responsibilities include
- Giving private lessons to players of all ages and standards
- Assisting, preparing and leading team training sessions: physical training, squash training, mindset training for players of all ages and standards
- Tournament coaching and travel
- Tournament organization and other event organization help
- Sporadic help with administrative organization of the center in off peak moments
- Contributing to player feedback reports, via written reports, or via 1-on-1 meetings with athletes and parents
- Being a role model and the face of a High Performance Center and promoting our services nation- and worldwide
Requirements for the position:
- Visa – must have an existing valid US work visa.
- Squash – collegiate playing experience preferred, professional playing experience a plus
- Coaching – ability to coach at all levels, especially with developing players both in private and group sessions
- Communication – excellent verbal and writing skills, strong computer skills
- Habits – proactive, energetic, well organized and always on time!
- General – a real passion for the sport and a desire to be a mentor and leader
Start Date: January, 2019
- Please send a cover letter and resume to Shaun Moxham at email@example.com