New Jersey Squash Club
New Jersey Squash Club (“NJSC”) is located in Princeton, NJ. Founded by Lefika Ragontse, owner of Dreadsports in Baltimore MD, in March 2018, it is the only private squash club in the Greater Princeton area. The club has four newly built squash courts, has already acquired over 200 members and guest players, and offers 24/7 club access. It currently offers junior clinics six days a week and private lessons seven days a week. With the right team in place, the club has plans to expand its facilities in the near future.
The club is currently looking for an ambitious and energetic pro, who is either ready to step into a head coaching position immediately or is aspiring to be one in the near future.
- A former PSA or top collegiate player who enjoys hitting with and developing junior players to the highest level;
- A reliable and punctual individual who has a passion for developing junior programs, from beginner to elite levels;
- A team player who works well with other coaches and club management, who is personable, energetic, and have a positive but calm attitude;
- A long-term goal-oriented professional who is seeking an opportunity to build his own successful program, and who is willing to work hard towards that goal;
- A confident and capable coach who enjoys both private lessons and group clinics, who enjoys interacting with juniors and adults alike;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- An individual of high integrity;
- 2 Years minimum coaching experience
- Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com;
- Please provide 3 personal references for the club to contact;
- Please indicate when you will be available;