Becoming a Member Club of US Squash entitles you to a broad range of benefits and exposes you to a national network of squash contacts. Benefits include:
Insurance coverage for Clubs and Members
- To host a US Squash accredited tournament or league, your club must be a US Squash Member Club.
- This provides US Squash General Liability Insurance coverage for incidents that occur in association with US Squash accredited activities.
- The Member Club will receive secondary liability insurance up to $2, 000, 000 (Increased!).
Services for your squash players and teaching pro
- Your club will receive access to online league and ladder products to engage your members in quality programming.
- US Squash members receive rankings which are viewable at the Member Club level. This means your players will know how they rank against other club members.
- Your club will receive a copy of our printed publications.
- Waived accreditation fees for one club championships.
Promotion for your club and squash
- We promote your club via a listing in several places on our official US Squash website so players interested in joining in your area will know about you.
- We provide promotional materials to member clubs on a regular basis including schedules and brochures so you are able to keep your members informed.
To Become a Member Club, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.268.4090.