Players may withdraw from or change divisions from these tournaments by accessing either their player profiles or from the entrants list on the tournament information page.
In order to submit a Player Change Request, a player must be logged into their account and then select “Change Request” next to their upcoming tournament. Players will have the option of selecting “Request Change Division” or to “Request Withdraw/Refund.” Sending a request will not automatically push a request through; any Player Change Request must be approved by the Tournament Director.
Players must read through the policies surrounding withdraws and refunds before they are able to submit the request. After a request has been made, a Tournament Director can review pending requests and may either approve or deny the request based on US Squash Policies. Player requests will all be time stamped and Tournament Directors will automatically know if a player will receive a rankings penalty, qualify for a refund, or can switch divisions.
If a player wants to either withdraw from a tournament or request to change divisions, follow the directions outlined below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the “tournaments” tab on your player profile.
- Click on “Request Change” next to the tournament you would like either withdraw from or request a division change.
- Select “Request Change Division” or “Request Withdraw/Refund”
– If selecting “Request Change Division, ” select the division you would like to change to and click “Submit.”
– If selecting “Request Withdraw/Refund” read all US Squash policies and check the “Yes, I wish to withdraw” box and click “Submit.”
– Once you submit your request, you will receive an email that states that your request has been sent to the Tournament Director. If you have not received an email indicating that your request has been processed within 48 hours, please follow up with the tournament director.
Tournament Director Instructions
Anytime a player submits a Player Change Request, the Tournament Director will receive a message notifying them of the request for the withdraw or division change. In order to push the change through, the Tournament Director must log on to the US SQUASH website and go to their tournament information page and follow the instructions listed below:
- Click “Administration”
- Click “Change Requests”
- Read through the US Squash policies and guidelines pertaining to division changes, refunds, and withdraws
- View any of the pending requests for your tournaments below
- Division Changes – Approved/Denied
- Refund and withdraw can only be requested 24 hours after sign up
Tournament Directors should respond to any requests within 48 hours of receiving the initial email. If Tournament Directors have any additional questions, please call the US Squash office at 212.268.4090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.