Located within five minutes of bucolic downtown Princeton, the Pretty Brook Tennis Club has been a beacon of racquet and social activity in central New Jersey since 1929. Recognized as one of the premier private clubs in the region, members enjoy excellent facilities including a swimming pool, five Har-Tru Hydro-Court outdoor tennis courts, two platform tennis courts, an indoor tennis court, a well- equipped fitness center, and two state-of-the-art squash courts. In addition, the Club offers a beautiful, newly renovated clubhouse with bar and food service, as well as a private dining room. Learn more at www.prettybrook.com.
The Pretty Brook Tennis Club is seeking an exceptional, ambitious, and energetic squash pro who is motivated and well organized to continue to build and manage a full squash program that includes elite tournament-level junior players as well as adult and beginner players. The squash pro will lead the growth and expansion of our existing squash program, including the further development of the junior program, private lessons, clinics, assisting in pro shop sales and restringing. The squash pro will also be expected to drive engagement through ladders, leagues, social matches, summer camps, and special club events.
- A reliable, high integrity individual who is interested in developing a long- term program to serve the needs of all club members
- Proven playing record as a PSA player, club professional, or ranked collegiate player
- Previous experience coaching squash to varying abilities and levels, US Squash Coach certification preferred, or willingness to get US Squash coaching certification
- A demonstrated passion for the sport and desire to be a mentor, leader, and role model
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong work ethic, and a commitment to work on weekends
We offer a competitive compensation package including monthly stipend, 90% lessons and clinics revenue share, gear sales, plus revenue opportunities from summer camp, platform tennis lessons and swimming lessons.
Existing and valid US work visa required. Proposed start date late summer/early fall 2019. Applicants should send a resume to email@example.com.