Requisition # 2018-8951
Full-Time / Part-Time Full-Time
The mission of Princeton University Department of Athletics is to strive for excellence in academics and athletics, while embracing equity in opportunity, good sportsmanship, and ethical conduct. In keeping with this mission, the role of the Assistant Coach of Men’s Squash is to provide a quality varsity program which will challenge and develop the physical, mental and personal abilities of student-athletes of a Division I program.
Reporting to the Head Coach of Men’s Squash, the responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in all aspects of coaching a nationally competitive Division I Men’s Squash team including thorough knowledge of the sport, coaching strategies and player development.
- Assist in overall program planning and organization.
- Assist in recruitment of student-athletes on national and regional levels.
- Adhere to Ivy League, ECAC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Work within the framework of the Department of Athletics administration and coaches.
- Communicate effectively with students, faculty, administration, staff and alumni.
- Successful background in squash, preferably at the collegiate level.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Successfully pass NCAA recruiting examination within four months of hire.
- First Aid, AED, and CPR certification within four months of hire.
- Bachelor’s degree
The final candidate will be required to complete a background check successfully.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
Standard Weekly Hours
Eligible for Overtime
Essential Services Personnel (see policy for detail)
Estimated Appointment End Date
Physical Capacity Exam Required
Valid Driver’s License Required
Connect With Us! Join our Talent Network to receive updates about working at Princeton.
Princeton University job offers are contingent upon the candidate’s successful completion of a background check, reference checks, and pre-employment screening, as applicable. The type and extent of background check, reference checks, and pre-employment screening may vary depending on the requirements and/or functions of the job and the candidate’s current employment status with Princeton University.
Go to our careers site.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/hkg7d4vjcnmcv3vb