SCOZZIE SQUASH is hiring
Scozzie Squash Coaches work with some of the most talented and enthusiastic young players in the United States. As part of a dynamic squash community, our coaches mentor young players on and off the court and develop strong relationships with their families.
Scozzie Coaches are awesome at connecting with people, comfortable working as part of a coaching team and prepared to work long hours, weekends and pretty much as hard as anyone in world squash… all while loving it!
- 150 highly motivated young players training hard under one roof
- 14 courts and an upbeat, energetic and unconventional environment
- 50,000 square feet of fitness equipment and modern training support
- Connecting with young players and their families
- Being on a squash court
- Bringing new players into the game
- Coaching and mentoring players to give their best performances at events
EXTRA AWESOME ATTRIBUTES
- Care about the kids on and off the court
- “We win stuff” – a track record of success
You can find out more information about our program via the www.scozziesquash.com and get a feel for our day to day on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Applications should include a resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the Scozzie program and may be sent to the Squash Director, Paul Frank via firstname.lastname@example.org.