Head Squash Professional:
– Direct and manage Squash programming,
– Develop and promote squash programs for juniors, adults and schools
– Teaching private lessons, clinics, and camps
– Organize socials, tournaments, ladders, etc.
– Promote squash memberships to all potential players
– High School diploma
– Professional level squash skills of minimum 5.0 US skill level
– At least 3 years experience as a club, college, or school program professional
– Coaching Qualification from a national squash federation preferred.
– Strong communication, leadership, initiative-taking. and organizational skills.
Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com.