The Creek club is seeking a Squash Instructor to teach weekend lessons at our premier club in Locust Valley, NY. The club has two Singles Squash courts, one doubles court, an active membership and a strong growing junior program. The Squash Instructor provides professional, engaging and effective private or group lessons.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Instruct with a variety of teaching methods to accommodate different learning styles.
- Instruct members and guests on techniques to improve their skill level and maximize their health from exercise routines during lessons.
- Teach assigned classes and lessons on a timely basis.
- Respond to member/guest inquiries quickly in a professional, and consistent manner.
- Provide excellent customer service with ongoing observation and interpersonal feedback of corrective measures during class participation.
- Must be available on weekends, Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 4pm
- Current US Squash certification suggested, but not mandatory.
- Minimum of two years of experience teaching squash. Prior teaching experience in a college or country club setting.
- Assist the Head Professional with Squash programming.
Pay commensurate with experience level.
Interested professionals should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org