The Heights Casino is looking to hire a part time assistant professional to join their world class coaching team. We have 150 juniors in our squash program with many of them being competitive tournaments players.
Hourly rate for this position is based on candidate’s previous compensation and experience.
The position is available starting on Sept 5th 2018.
Applicants should submit their resume and letter to Linda Elriani at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid US work visa is necessary
- Giving private lessons/clinics. Work will be mostly over the weekends and limited hours of approx 20 hours or less.
- At least 3 years of coaching experience at all levels required and/or professional international playing experience
- A genuine love of squash, ability to teach at all levels and a desire to teach children and adults alike, while passing on great sportsmanship values and team spirit and support.
- It is necessary that this candidate has good organizational skills and wants to work as part of a team.