THE HEIGHTS CASINO | BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
JOB SUMMARY: Assist in organizing and directing all adult club squash activities, events, exhibitions, tournaments, bookings and lessons
REPORTS TO: Club Manager
- Demonstrated knowledge and excellence in squash singles and doubles
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google platforms.
- Ensure that all members and their guests receive courteous, prompt and professional attention to all their needs
- Provide lessons for members related to the techniques and strategies of squash singles and doubles
- Be visibly present at the club and maximize court usage by encouraging member play
- Maintain a close working relationship with other club professionals
- Monitor condition of the squash courts.
OTHER COMMON RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize, administer and officiate at squash tournaments, exhibitions and in-house club events
- Assist in the organization and running of major club tournaments (Club Championship and Member/Guest)
- Immediate knowledge on how to troubleshoot with outsourced IT companies to quickly fix and maintain online booking site, e-mail accounts, Pro shop computers and booking display screens
- Work with Club Manager to ensure members are billed correctly
- Inspect and maintain cleanliness, organization, safety and repair throughout the squash court areas and the Pro shop
- Engage and encourage members to play singles and doubles squash.
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send or email your credentials to our Club Manager, Mr. Cristian Petrina
Mr. Cristian Petrina
The Heights Casino
75 Montague Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201