The River Club, located on the East side of Manhattan on 52nd St. & 1st Ave., is seeking an experienced Squash Pro with private club experience.
Established in 1931, The River Club is truly a family-friendly country club in the heart of New York City. The club is completing a $12 million renovation which includes a new fitness center, new salt water pool, three squash courts, new golf simulators, and more. The River Club also has 20 hotel rooms and banquet areas for private events.
The position will be a key figure in leading the growth and expansion of our successful squash program which includes (but is not limited to) the following
• Further expanding and building out our junior squash program
• Teaching lessons, clinics and camps to adults and children
• Assistance in tournament and league organization
• Running junior camps
• Assistance in pro shop sales and racquet restringing when required
• Assist with special club projects, events and promotions as requested
• College degree
• Minimum squash skills of US rating 5.5 / High college standard
• Previous experience coaching squash to varying abilities and ages
We offer our staff a great compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• 401K with Employee Match
• Employee Meal
• Paid Vacation
The Position is open immediately and would like the ideal candidate to start in October.
Interested candidates may apply at email@example.com
The River Club of New York is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.