In order for US Squash to support accredited tournaments and continue to develop current and future programming, fees are applied to all US Squash Accredited Tournaments. Please see below to review the applicable fees and timelines for your tournament.
1. 27% of total entry fees collected paid to US Squash. Junior Players identified as NUSEA US Squash members will not be charged.
2. 2.9%+$0.30 Stripe registration system fee (collected directly by Stripe – money is not paid to US Squash).
3. No accreditation fees are charged to Individual Championships for Scholastic Squash Program (SSP) high school leagues.
If not using US Squash tournament registration:
1. Adult Player Fee of $5/player
2. Non-Member Fee of $15/player not a currently a US Squash Member
If using US Squash tournament registration:
1. 2% of total entry fees collected paid to US Squash
2. 2.9%+$0.30 Stripe registration system fee (collected directly by Stripe – money is not paid to US Squash)
3. Non-Member Fee of $15/player not a currently a US Squash Member
If using US Squash registration system, entry fees are automatically paid to tournament director minus accreditation and stripe fees at the time of payment.
If not using the US Squash registration system:
2-3 weeks after your tournament: US Squash will email you an invoice for your accreditation fees involved in running your tournament. The email will be sent to the address listed under the billing information the Tournament Director submitted in the accreditation process. Tournament Directors are responsible for monitoring their emails during this period and if for some reason they have not received an invoice (spam filter, change of email address, etc.), it is their responsibility to contact US Squash. If the Tournament Director would like their invoice earlier, please make a request in writing to email@example.com to expedite the process.
3-6 weeks after your tournament: Tournament Directors are responsible for paying their invoice during this time back to US Squash via credit card or check. Instructions on how to pay the accreditation fees are attached to the invoice emailed to the address listed under the billing information submitted with the accreditation request. Payments received later than 6 weeks after a tournament are subject to late fees.
6 weeks or more after your tournament: If payment still has not been received, late fees will be applied as described in the Late Payment Fee under “Other Penalties and Fees.”
1. Tournament Cancellation
a. Accredited tournaments cancelled within 21 days of the start of the tournament may incur a $150 fee. The reason for this fee is to hold Tournament Directors accountable for developing a realistic tournament schedule, not to penalize Tournament Director’s whose tournaments do not get a sufficient number of participants. If the latter is determined to be the case, the fee will likely not be applied.
2. Late Payment Fee
a. For every week payment is outstanding past six (6) weeks following the tournament date, a $25 late fee per week will be imposed. Payment of all dues and late fees must be made prior to future accreditation. If the Tournament Director or the facility has an event already accredited for later in the season, the tournament may be removed from the calendar until payment is received.