All Open/Adult Tournament Management Guidelines apply, with the addition of the policies listed below:
- Winner and Finalist Gain Free Entry to National Skills
- All regional winners and finalists in each hosted skill level automatically qualify for free entry into the US SQUASH Skill Level Championships.
- At the completion of the tournament, Tournament Directors are responsible to notifying US Squash of the winners and finalists of every division. US Squash will then reach out to each of the qualifying competitors. Note that the free entry is non-transferable and is not extended to 3rd place and below, even if the 1st or 2nd place finisher does not accept their position.
- Combined Skill Divisions
- A minimum of 3 players are necessary to host a division. If two divisions are combined, free entry will only be given in the division that was hosted (ex: one Men’s 2.5 player is combined into a division with five Men’s 3.0 players. Free entry will only be given to the winner and finalist in the Men’s 3.0 division).
- Division Eligibility
- Players must be skill rating eligible by being below the skill division in which they wish to play. Players can play up skill divisions, but they cannot play down (ex: a player with a 3.57 skill rating can play in the 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, or 6.0 draws, but not in the 3.5, 3.0, 2.5, or 2.0 draws). To determine eligibility, players’ skill ratings are evaluated 1.5 weeks on the Wednesday before the start of the tournament.