Available for tournaments is an online entry registration system that saves a tremendous amount of time and energy for Tournament Directors.
The online entry registration system does the following:
a. Digitizes entry forms, eliminating the need to maintain and organize hundreds of papers
b. Collects payment instantly via credit card, removing the hassle of tracking and depositing countless checks
c. Places the entrants immediately into their requested division, reducing the administrative workload of searching for players and adding them into draws manually
How to get started
All online entry fee transactions are processed using Stripe. Therefore, in order to take advantage of the online registration system, tournament directors will need to create a Stripe account. Once a tournament has been approved, a tournament director can easily create a stripe account, or link the tournament entry to an existing stripe account, through the tournament accreditation form.
When setting your tournament entry fees, please keep in mind the following fees for Junior and Open/Adult Tournaments:
1. 27% of total entry fees collected paid to US Squash. Junior Players identified as NUSEA US Squash members will not be charged.
2. 2.9%+$0.30 Stripe registration system fee (collected directly by Stripe – money is not paid to US Squash).
3. No accreditation fees are charged to Individual Championships for Scholastic Squash Program (SSP) high school leagues.
Additionally, tournament directors should read through and make sure they are up to date with all Junior Tournament US Squash polices:
If not using US Squash tournament registration:
1. Adult Player Fee of $5/player
2. Non-Member Fee of $15/player not a currently a US Squash Member
If using US Squash tournament registration:
1. 2% of total entry fees collected paid to US Squash
2. 2.9%+$0.30 Stripe registration system fee (collected directly by Stripe – money is not paid to US Squash)
3. Non-Member Fee of $15/player not a currently a US Squash Member
Any further questions on how to use this entry management tool can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.