Assistant Squash Professional– Year Round/Part time
Wilmington Country Club is seeking a talented, energetic and motivated part-time Assistant Squash Professional. Set among the rolling hills of the Delaware Valley and surrounded by land formerly owned by the renowned DuPont family, our storied history of over 100 years has solidified Wilmington Country Club as one of the finest and most prestigious clubs in the country. With two 18-hole courses, squash, paddle, and tennis courts, the Club is home to seven dining outlets including fine dining, quick-service casual, and seasonal poolside. Private event space includes a main ballroom that seats up to 300 people, and several private spaces for a more intimate setting.
- Coach juniors of all levels.
- Coach adults and juniors in clinics and private lessons.
- Helping to organize and run social squash activities including club tournaments, leagues and events.
- Coach junior players at select tournaments.
- Work an average of 20-30 hours per week.
- Ability to work Fridays & Weekends required.
- Must have experience coaching singles and doubles squash to juniors and adults of all levels in private and group settings.
- Must be high skill level player (5.5 or higher), certification not required but desired.
- Must have a good understanding of the game including grips, swings, styles, strategy, nuances and rules.
- 3-5 years of professional experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in the US.
- Position includes hourly lesson fees and group lesson fees as well as hourly rate for any off court time worked.
- Efficiency apartment available for rent on campus
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com or faxed to 302-472-4027
NO Phone Calls Please.
Wilmington Country Club is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V